Street Art - Hastings St








I decided to go up hastings a bit and venture to get groceries at Donald's Market. This market is at Nanaimo and Hastings. To my surprise, I found something interesting. The first picture your probably wondering 'where is the art!?!?'. If you look closely you'll see the window of the building is a roll-up poster of a similar picture taken from where I was standing. The bird stencil I found outside Donald's market. This area of hastings is under redevelopment and much nicer then down near Main st. A lot of medium wealth commercial/residential buildings are being built. At first glance you basically see bakeries, and produce markets but in a few small portions of this area you'll find thrift shops and many inviting cafes and restaurants! If your one of the many who venture to Value Village I suggest heading up a few more blocks and continuing your hunt.

No comments: